Join the Booster Club!
Cost is $10 and you can sign up in the MHS main office.
Click below to download the Booster Club Membership Form
The Team Behind the Team!!
The MHS Booster Club offers support to the school and the 21 athletic teams at Manteo High School. We strongly believe quality athletic programs enrich the high school educational experience for all MHS students. The MHS Booster Club relies heavily on the dedication and hard work of parent volunteers to help raise money and run events. There are many different fundraisers throughout the year including concessions, MHS Apparel, annual Chic-fil-A sale, and the MHS Booster Club Annual Golf Tournament.
What We Do
- Assist with fundraising opportunities
- Help manage and distribute funds
- Promote attendance and spirit at athletic events
- Provide community and parent oriented assistance to the Athletic Department
- Promote awareness of the important relationship between successes in Academics and Athletics
- Advocate for Redskin Athletics in the community
- Provide a forum for discussions about athletic programs and related issues
- Provide funding to support quality interscholastic athletic programs
- Provide athletic scholarships for students in need
- Increase community and student support for athletic programs
Through our efforts of the Booster Club the funds raised are used to purchase essential items crucial to the success of our athletic department. These items include:
practice balls, nets, uniforms and medical supplies
field maintenance such as over seeding, fertilizer, and weed control
Booster Club Presidents: Monica McOwen and Nelson Pendleton
Booster Club Treasurer: Mary Berry
Booster Club Secretary: Terri Creef